Friday, February 4, 2022

Patch & Gretta - Gnome Admirers

       After a long hiatus from Pattie's Creations, I'm happy to announce that I'm back on the DT!  Our challenges are now monthly, starting on the first Friday of each month and ending on the Thursday before the next challenge starts.  We do encourage you to use Pattie's Creations images on your projects but images from other companies are allowed.  You can find a Freebie !! posted with each challenge and you are free to use it for your entry but that's not required.  In 2022, our theme is going to be "Anything Goes" for every challenge.  

     I combined two of Pattie's gnome images for this card; Patch the Gnome and Gretta the Gnome.  I thought they worked as a cute friendship couple for Valentine's Day.  Although I made a ton of Valentine cards this year because I have a craft fair just 2 days before Valentine's Day, I generally make only a few each year, much preferring friendship to love cards.  After all, I have many more friends than lovers!  :-D

     The images are colored with my ProMarkers, and cut with a Tonic Studios scalloped die.  I used my Linen embossing folder on the red card front before applying the image piece.  I used a Memory Box die for the heart and a die from Marianne Design for the red bow.  Those were also embossed with the Linen EF before I added them.


     Challenges:

       I'm so happy to be back with Pattie's Creations and I hope you'll come play in our Anything Goes challenges each month.  We love being inspired by you.  Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and grab the freebie for this month.  It's only there while the challenge is ongoing.  Happy Crafting.   NanaConnie

7 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable gnome card, Congrats on back on the DT, hugs, Lori m

*Vicki* said...

Your gnomes are so cute and I love the coloring! Congrats on making it back to your DT spot friend!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant card love the image. Alison xx

Squirrel x said...

We didn't give you an easy choice this time, between love and friendship, but I love what you did! Thank you for sharing your great make with us at AYLI. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Squirrel x

Brenda said...

I apologized if this is a dup comment, but after I pressed publish, I got an error message. I love your darling card and cute gnomes! Thanks for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

Unknown said...

So cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again.
Take care! Maria

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios!