Friday, February 11, 2022

Valentines by Die Cut

      I've been playing with another half dozen Valentine cards for my upcoming vendor fair this weekend.  I shared 2 of them yesterday and today I have cards made with die cuts and scrap bits of this and that.  I really cleaned off the craft desk by using only paper scraps which were on the desk.

     On both of these cards, I used Spellbinders dies and scraps from a C C Designs "Smoochie" stack.   The odd shaped hearts were cut with dies which are supposed to be leaves but I've used them several times to make hearts.  The sentiment on the balloon bouquet card was cut with an Avery Elle die.  The XOXO on the other card (along with a few others) was sent to me last year by a friend who has an electronic cutter.  I added glitter to the letters and used it as the sentiment on that card.

  #1 

   #2
     Card #1 Challenges:

15 comments:

Chris said...

Great use of your scraps to create these fabulous Valentine cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

*Vicki* said...

Excellent way to use those scraps up NC and perfect for getting wrapped up on your craft fair for this weekend too! The papers are so pretty and I think you're going to do great! Best wishes!

sentsue said...

Such sweet cards. Thanks for sharing your card on the AAA Cards Challenge.

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely valentine's designs. I especially like the balloons. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

sue t. said...

Love a quick and easy card that used stuff up! Bravo! Thanks for sharing your heart with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card and fab use of die cuts. Love Alison xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I hope you did well at the fair Conni, I should imagine people were jumping at the chance to get their lovin' hands on your beautiful cards.
Faith x

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great inspiration with paper scraps :) Lovely carsd :)

Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. - Monika

Nora Noll said...

These are so cute. I love that you cleaned your desk using all your scraps on the card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
CIC

Leanne said...

Nicely done, I like that you did the inside as well, great job, and thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Crafting, Leanne DT Member/CIC

sue t. said...

Love the bouquet of balloon hearts! So cute! Thanks for sharing your heart with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

N-Eva said...

Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Liz said...

Two super cards, I especially love the one with the balloons. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Tammy L said...

These cards are great in highlighting what you can do with some scraps and an idea! I love the heart balloons. :) Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams!
Tammy DT

crafty said...

lovely way to use scraps. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams Love Challenge.
Mary