Monday, February 7, 2022

Traces of Spring

      Today, in honor of the February challenge starting over at Jan's Digi Stamps, I'm sharing one of Jan's spring releases, called "Traces of Spring."  It's on sale throughout February.

     I reversed the image before printing and then colored it as closely as I could to the pre-colored image, using my Promarkers.  I cut the image with a QuicKutz oval die and layered it onto a dp scrap from the basket.  The sparkly ribbon I used for the hand-tied bow was also a leftover scrap but it worked so perfectly for dressing up the card that I couldn't resist using it.

    The sweet dragonfly is machine embroidered with sheer taffeta fabric and iridescent thread used for the wings.


      Challenges:

     Remember, our challenges at Jan's Digi Stamps are always "Anything Goes" and you may use any products from any company, but if you choose to use a JDS image, your card goes into a separate draw only for those using JDS and that increases your chances of winning by a huge amount!  Can't wait to see what you enter.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful card, I love how you've cut the focal image on a slant using the oval die...that's very clever. Thanks for another wonderful team project for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. Donna

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous image! I am a huge fan of pansies especially with the purple colors! The design and added butterfly makes this so lovely NC! I am hoping that Spring gets here very soon as I try and warm up with 16 degrees here! LOL!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card Connie. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the colours you have used. Alison x

Kim said...

Beautiful, very much a spring feel. I am curious if you made that butterfly, if so wow! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

Ela said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela, DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful image and colouring Connie, love your card. As for Blogging, I have been lacking blogging and comments the last 2 or more weeks, so apologies for lack of visits.
Faith x

Jan Mahew said...

Great Job Connie! Thank you for your hard work.
Hugs,
Jan