Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Be My Valentine?

     This sweet little image (a new one to me) is from the Progressive Challenge at The Outlawz this month, provided by Di's Digital Stamps, and I thought she'd make a perfect Valentine.  :-D


I was influenced by the wheel over at Butterfly Challenge
and used 3 of the options: Kobe, Kobi, & Knot It.


     I colored with ProMarkers, and cut both the mage and the frame with double stitched circle dies from Die-namics.  The flowery dp used for the frame is from 7 Gypsies.  The butterfly is machine embroidered on my machine and the ribbon is a scrap bit which I tied into a knot.

     Quick post today because I'm running late for an appointment.  I'll add all the challenge links when I return.

     Challenges:
Crafty Sentiment Designs
Cuttlebug Mania
I {heart} ProMarkers
Lemon Shortbread
Papercraft
Passion for ProMarkers  ('l'ittle 'l'ady)
TTCRD
   
     Happy Crafting.   NanaConnie

13 comments:

Mrs A. said...

That is a beautiful butterfly . I am so impressed that you have embroidered it on your machine. It looks stunning here on your card. She certainly is a cutie. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

*Vicki* said...

Wow that butterfly is awesome! Such a cute card design Connie! HUGS

Donna Ellis said...

She is utterly darling, Connie, and beautifully colored! Happy sweetness day a few days early. Hugs, de

Shirley-Anne said...

Sweet image and I love the colouring . It is a divine butterfly . Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your entry
Shirley-Anne DT

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card my friend, loving the image and beautiful butterfly.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Monica C. said...

Sweet card! I love the embroidered butterfly!
Hugs
Monica

Elaine Stark said...

A pretty card. Thanks for joining Pasion for Promarkers. Elaine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet and pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute image and sweet card!

CraftyLyn said...

Super cute card thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

M DelValle said...

Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Alison said...

Gorgeous Valentine card with an adorable image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Di's Digis.
Alison x