Sunday, August 28, 2016

Things that Go Bump in the Night

     I'm on a Halloween kick this week and have made no Christmas cards for my stash in over 10 days!  Pretty bad when I'm going to need at least 2 per week in order to have enough done for my Christmas needs.  Ah, well, that just means two weeks with four Christmas cards.

     This card uses a silhouette image from Bugaboo Stamps which is one of those fun, fun, fun images.


     I used ProMarkers to color the sky, the ground, the faces on the pumpkins, and the moon.  I put it on a black card base and added the strip of ribbon which was a scrap left on my craft table.  I dug out one golden topaz gemstone for embellishment, then left it alone.  This card will have to be mailed so flatter is better.

     Challenges:
Addicted to CAS
Crafting from the Heart
Craft Your Passion
Crafty Sentiments
Mod Squad
One Stitch at a Time
Outlawz PAM
Passion for ProMarkers
Send a Smile 4 Kids
Sweet Stampin'

     Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

Please continue to leave comments.  The "Word Verification" really isn't on.  BLOGGER INSISTS ON SHOWING THE "CAPTCHA" ICON BUT IF YOU IGNORE IT AND JUST PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT, IT WILL POST JUST FINE.  I WISH I COULD GET RID OF IT BUT THERE'S NO OPTION FOR THAT WHEN THE COMMENTS ARE WRITTEN IN A SEPARATE BOX. SORRY.

14 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fab Card, I would much rather make halloween ones than Christmas any day!!! Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel x

Sall said...

I am in love with this, it's brilliant and can see you were in your element making it! Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us at OSAAT this fortnight, I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Love 'n' hugs Sall OSAAT DT.

Macimbalo said...

Such a great Halloween card - love all the details and your colors and coloring is perfect! You are right, that is a fun, fun image and I love how you used it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Donna Hanley said...

This is a real cute card. I especially love the moon with the b lack backing it up. Enjoy the day.

Linda Simpson said...

This is a fabulous Halloween card Connie, love the pumpkins.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers
Lorraine x

Cards By MI said...

Fabby creation, love the image and the way you have gotten some promarkers into an image in that range. Thanks for joining us over at PFP and my digital challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun card and GREAT colouring.
Faith
x

The Crafty Den said...

Such a brilliant card Connie I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect (especially the sky). Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Marie's 'make it digital' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Donna Ellis said...

Fantastic way of using this fun image, Connie! I own it as well, and wasn't sure how to use it! Such a cute card! Hugs, de

Cass said...

Fab fun Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Cass said...

Fab fun Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Funny and scary card ;) Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

Cara said...

Such a cool hallowe'en card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x