Sunday, August 14, 2016

Classy Lady

     I didn't have a card to post yesterday and I won't have another one until Tuesday because this month has been so busy for me!  I'll be away from my computer for several days at the end of the month, too, but I hope you'll bear with me.  I have two or three days of double posts this coming week so that should make up for it, right?

     I managed to get this card made early this morning, using the August Progressive Challenge image from the ArtbyMiRan FB page.  Isn't she darling?  I used her for a Thank You card because my stash of those is getting low.


     I colored her with my ProMarkers, then die cut her with a die from Spellbinders.  I mounted that onto another die cut (same set) and layered that onto a piece of silver glittered paper which had been die cut and embossed.  Everything went onto a black card base.  Obviously, I loved using my favorite purples and I adore how they worked so well with the silver!  What a great combo.  :-D

     I added the three tiny butterflies in the upper corner and the sheer ribbon bow with the purple pearl at the bottom.  Very complex looking but really rather simple and fast to make.

     Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments
Creative Corner
Creative Fingers
Digi Choosday
Lemon Shortbread
Paper Shelter
Penny's Paper-Crafty

     I'll be sharing five new releases from MHK Designs this week, starting on Tuesday.  Come by and check them out.  They're gorgeous!   Then on Thursday, in the evening *(my time), I'll have a post with some wonderful news to share.  Friday is another new challenge at QKR Stampede and I'll have my DT card for that one.  Finally, next Sunday, August 21, the new challenge will begin at MHK Designs but for now you still have time to enter the current one before it closes on Aug. 20.  Hope to see you there.

Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie  

15 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar this time. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Brown Sugar DT

Linda Simpson said...

A gorgeous card my friend, I love the sweet image and she is beautifully framed. LOVE the colours and sweet bow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used and the colours you have chosen. Take care. Hugs Jackie

*Vicki* said...

She is super adorable Connie! :) I just love the touches of purple in there!! I understand about being busy and this will always be here when you get back my friend!! Sending hugs

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a darling girl and a lovely card. Hugs, Teresa

Jacki Daniels said...

Great make love the image so sweet thanks for joining us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)

laurigami said...

So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

She's so pretty especially with the lovely dies accenting here...and of course your style with the purple! Almost looks like a little school girl .

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful card. I love the design and die cuts. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs good luck x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colour, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - Good luck
Lyn - DT

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is beautiful. Love the purples and the diecuts. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

EdenLand Designs said...

She is adorable :) I really like the color combo you picked....so sophisticated with the cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers this time around!!
Susan - DT

Dreja said...

Ganz super gemacht! Danke für die Teilnahme bei Creative Corner.
LG Dreja

What I Created Next said...

Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge (DT). We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck xx