Saturday, July 1, 2017

Card Stock, Card Stock, Where's all my Card Stock?

     Good morning.  Today's card is for the July (monthly) challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!  As always, our theme is "Anything Goes" as long as you use a 'critter.'  Now, that critter can be anything with fur, feathers, feet (2 or 4 or many), fantasy, scales, most anything -- as long as it is featured and not just a teeny-tiny embellishment tacked on at the last minute.  :-D

     I used this delightful image from our sponsor, Limited Runs, called "Hiding Bunny."  But it reminded me of myself when I'm searching madly through the craft room piles, looking for a particular sheet of cardstock!  lol


     I colored with my ProMarkers, then added the little scraps of CS to the corner so that it was obvious he was still searching through the stacks.  :-D  I used solid blue and brown CS for the background and layered the image piece on top.

     The baker's twine (again, blue and brown) was added as the only embellishment because I wanted the card to stay very CAS.  I'm going to send this to a friend of mine, also a crafter, who will understand it and love the simplicity of it.  :-D

     Challenges:
Brown Sugar
Colour Crazy
Crafting from the Heart
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Sentiments
Creates and Makes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Through the Craft Room Door

     By the way, Limited Runs has a Progressive Challenge every month on their Facebook site where using the image of the month allows you to get a free image to use again the next month, and so on.  Click HERE to find out about it.  It usually runs from mid-month to mid-month.

     Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

LOL, love this card very much Nana Connie, great sentiment. When I first read the title I thought "oh no poor Nana" LOL.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Beyond adorable image, and cutest ever little bunny, Connie Style! I love the little cardstocks, and the sentiment you created LOL Thanks for the chuckle and fun this morning! xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, you do manage to find the most delightful, fun images. As always it is a treat to visit your site.
hugs
Glenda

Julie Odil said...

Connie, this is adorable! If you can't find yours, come to my house. I have enough for both of us, I'm sure! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog. Julie, DT

Beatriz said...

Great card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time, hugs Beatriz dt

Theresa said...

what a fun card! he reminded me of me too! thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

Christi Conley said...

LOL LOL LOL Love this!! It's perfect! xo

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Wonderful work.
Thank you so much for joining us at ColourCrazyCraftChallenge.
DT-Tina
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/06/wk-26-anything-goes-craft-challenge.html

Jane Savage said...

Absolutely brilliant! That is so me!!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

Carol L said...

I cannot stop laughing at this delightful and fun card! The reason I'm laughing so much is because I can totally relate to what that funny bunny is saying and doing! I love the little bits of cardstock on the corner too - what a crazy funny card for a crafter :) Love it!!