Saturday, July 15, 2017

Let It Snow - Sparkles !

     OK, I'm home and the weather didn't cool down a bit while I was gone so we're still headed for daily temps over 100 F for at least the next week.  Yuck.

     But Catch the Bug is having their week long, Christmas-in-July challenge (with a different theme for each day) so I'm going to think "snow" and try to play along each day.  The last couple of years, I've played in some of the challenges but not each day.  This time, I want to do each daily challenge so you're going to see at least 2 posts from me on most days.  Here's my first one for the Saturday Catch the Bug challenge which requires sparkle.


     This is one of my older images from Bugaboo Stamps and I colored it with ProMarkers, then added glitter to the snowflakes, to the scarves and stocking caps, to the "Let It Snow" sentiment, and then added Wink of Stella to the stack of snowballs.

     I cut both the image and the red CS with stitched dies from Lawn Fawn.  The mesh ribbon is covered with sparkle and it literally sprinkles down every time it's touched!  I have glitter all over my craft table, all over me, all over the computer desk... Sheesh -  I think "snow" and I get a shower of glitter!  lol

     Challenges:
ABC Christmas
Aud Sentiments
Christmas with the Cuties
City Crafters
Cut It Up
Digi Choosday
Get Creative
TTCRD
Whoopsi Daisy

     I should be able to add at least 7 more Christmas cards to my stash or maybe more, if I get really inspired.  :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

How absolutely fabulous NanaConnie!!! Love that image and all the snowy sparkle!! Stay cool and thanks for playing along with our sparkle and shine CIJ challenge at Catch the Bug.

Linda

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Bugaboo stamps are so much fun. I love that goofy-faced snowman! So sorry for your excessive heat, and I hope that doing Christmas crafts will cool you down.

Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Elaine Stark said...

A great card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- and love your sparkle : ) Looks like a great week of challenges oncoming!

Creative world said...

Fantastic Christma scard with super fun image and great design...Thak you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Claire said...

Loving all the sparkle even though it gets literally everywhere, the mesh looks lovely as do your snowmen... great Christmas card x

Billie A said...

Very pretty Christmas card and I love the sparkle the strip looks great. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our Christmas in July.

Billie A
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Paper Play Sketches

CraftyNatalie said...

Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the cuties this month.

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-Dt

CraftingMum said...

Fab card thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy, Louise DT x