Monday, July 17, 2017

Gift Tag in Purple

     It's now Day 3 at Catch the Bug's Christmas in July challenges and this time they want to see something related to wrapping gifts but in non-traditional colors.  Well, for me that always means something in my favorite color - purple!  Here's my card-sized, snowman tag made with another Bugaboo Stamps image.


     I used my ProMarkers to color and, although it's hard to see in the photo, I added glitter to the snowflakes, to the snow on the ground, to the huge snowball, and to the large snowflake above the sentiment.  I chose a purple satin ribbon from my stash and tied it through the hole in the tag.  Simple, quick and easy.

     Challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft
A Perfect Time to Craft
Bugaboo Crafty
Christmas Cards All Year Round
Crafty Hazelnut's Extra
Create and Inspire
Creative Craft Cottage
Not Just Cards
Sunsational Stamps

     My second post for today will be up shortly and it's not a Christmas card!  lol  Happy Monday and Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the image.xxx

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! Thanks for playing along in our CIJ challenge at Catch The Bug.

Kristie Maynard said...

This is adorable. Glad I'm not the only one thinking about Christmas projects. Thanks for entering the Not Just Cards Challenge.

Maria Valente said...

Love the design! Thank you for playing along at Create and Inspire Challenge.
Maria (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

Angela said...

Fun snowman tag...love the sparkle! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug's Christmas in July! (Also love the pics of your kitties!)

Glenda Atkins said...

Great pick of an image for a tag, works great. Super!
hugs
Glenda

Margreet said...

As you perhaps know I am a great fan of the Bugaboo images, so I love this image and the card you made with it.
Thank you again for joining us at Sunsational Stamps!
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

A fun and fabulous card..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

Another great, fun design.

Thanks for joining us for the Sunsational Stamps Challenge and I hope we'll see you back again next month!

Helen x