Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Pumpkin Patch

      If Linus (from the Peanuts cartoon) plans on sitting in his pumpkin patch this Halloween, waiting for the Great Pumpkin to arrive, he's apt to run into this adorable witch from Star Stampz.  This is another of those images I had printed last fall which then ended up in a folder waiting to be colored.
     
     So, I grabbed my Sanjoki markers, colored the image, and then cut it with a stitched die from Memory Box.  The background haunted house dp (Paper Pizazz) was a scrap I had on hand, and I cut a crescent out of the image piece with a smaller die from that same Memory Box set of dies.  I chose one which had a round shape because I wanted to cut away enough of the image so that the haunted house would show but not ruin the image.  Cutting a crescent fit the bill perfectly.  

     The orange strip down the left side is actually a scrap of fall ribbon and the bats were cut with dies from Impression Obsession.  The sentiment was printed and fussy cut.


     Challenges:
SheepSki Designs (Halloween is definitely a fav!)

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Yay for Halloween! I'm looking forward to seeing all the makes! The image is so gorgeous! LOVE the background scene with her too! Clever idea to make the shape of the moon!

Fran Wing said...

Hey, NanaConnie! That crescent shape was a very clever idea! This was a great take on our August challenge at Two Old Bats - thank you for playing along!
Xoxo, Fran