Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Gray Wolf

      I'm finally posting a card I made several weeks ago using this fabulous image "Wolf" from Eureka Stamps, sister brand to QKR Stampede.  Challenges over there are still on hold while we await the sale of the QKR Stampede and Eureka Stamps brands.  In the meantime, I'm using cards I put in my stash for masculine birthdays and this is one of them.

     I used a combo of Sanjoki alcohol markers and water color paints to color the image, then cut it with a CUTplorations stitched die.  The sentiment was printed and cut with a die from Die-namics.  The paw print embossing was done with a Darice EF.  As a final masculine touch, I added the three, tiny, metal brads.


     Challenges:
Word Art Weds

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow, what a stunning wolf image! Really love the addition of the paw prints background too! This would make a great masculine card!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that wolf image. It's just beautiful, as is your card. Lots of wonderful work here, thanks for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope we see you back here again soon!!
Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I have always loved this wonderful wolf Connie, and you've shown him off beautifully.
Faith x

Pattie G said...

This is so nice. I love how you colored the image. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner