Sunday, December 11, 2022

Nativity in Kraft

     My sweet daughter bought me another new die this year, also from DIY Scrapbooking, and I wanted to test it right away, right out of the package.  I was siting at my craft desk and the closest paper to me was a scrap of kraft CS so I grabbed it and ran it through the Big Shot.  I really had no intention of using the cut but when I tossed it aside, it landed on some black CS and the design just popped!

     Next thing I knew, I was trimming the black CS to size, gluing down the Nativity, and coloring the star with gold paint pen.  I made a square card from kraft CS and cut the sentiment from cream colored, sparkly CS, using a die from Die-Versions.  This made a really CAS card which looks far more complex than it is.

     Not exactly traditional Christmas colors but I love the end result !


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

Lia said...

Wow, this is an awesome image. You used nice colors!
Lia DT POE

Jane Savage said...

A beautiful die making a gorgeous card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx