Monday, December 26, 2022

Musical Couple

      This cute couple came from the Progressive Challenge at LeAnn's World and I love how they are sharing their music.  This is another image I printed very large so that I could color it (vision problems), then photographed it and reduced the size with my editing software before making my card.  I'm discovering that while that process allows me to color and then make cards with the reduced images, the photographing also tends to alter the colors.  Oh, well, at least I can continue to enjoy the coloring process.  :-D

     I colored with ProMarkers, cut the image with a large QuicKutz die, and cut the corners with a Fiskars punch.  I dug through my stash of mulberry papers (which I haven't used in ages!) and used a scrap behind the image piece.  The background dp is from a stack by Recollections (which I got as a Christmas gift.)  I printed and fussy cut the sentiment.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I often print large then colour then scan to go on the card as I also have trouble seeing. Happy new year.

*Vicki* said...

This is just darling NC! The sentiment is perfect with it and I love the torn mulberry paper along the edging to soften it up too! So glad that you've found a way to make the coloring work for you as it's something that we sometimes need to enjoy however we can make it work for us!

Andree said...

A sweet card. The image is adorable and the added texture from the mulberry paper looks fabulous.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore December Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck and Happy New Year x

Sandra said...

Great card NanaConnie, and such a great idea to first color a large piece!!
and yes, colors will change, but who cares! It still looks beautiful!!
Thanks for playing in the Outlawz Crash your Stash challenge!

cass said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us for our last challenge at CHNC Patterned Paper challenge

Tone K. said...

So cute and pretty card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Crafr and Create :)

cass said...

Great card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creationin the Anything Goes challenge at The Crafter's Cafe

Cara said...

Very swqeet card and I love that you added the mulberry paper to just two sides. Great look! Thanks so much for entering our Crash your Stash Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
Cara, The Crash your Stash Design Team
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}