Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Outdoor Snow Events

      I'm not sure we need to tell anyone is the USA about outdoor snow (or just plain cold) events this month but that's the theme for our latest challenge over at FarmQuest which starts today.  Of course, it needs a country flair as the standard FarmQuest requirement, but that's pretty easy to accomplish if you're focusing on outdoor events.  :-D

     I sorted through my collection of winter-y images and found these two in my QKR Stampede collection.  The girl is called "Sledding" (which I reversed before printing) and the Dog is called "Cross Country Skiing."  I wanted to use both images so I designed a slimline card.  The images were colored with water color paints and shaded with ProMarkers, then fussy cut with scissors.  The snowflake papers are from an old DCWV stack which I've had for at least a decade and it tends to come out each winter.  The stack is getting very thin these days but I still have some really great papers in it.  The sentiment is mine and it was also fussy cut.


     Challenges:

     Are we going to see you playing along in our challenge?  I sure hope so.  We love seeing what you've created and being inspired by it.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

NanaConnie==This is fabulous for your DT project with FarmQuest! It is so cute to see these competing outdoor enthusiasts! Your sentiment is perfect! Thanks for being part of the FQCB design team! --Becca (Happy New Year 2023!!!)

*Vicki* said...

Oh yes this is perfect for the challenge NC! Adorable critters over the fun snow drifts too! Reminds of the days that I used to sled when I lived out in the country and then we got older and wanted the motorized 3 wheelers! LOL!!