Saturday, December 24, 2022

Ice Fishing

     Most of you who follow my blog regularly already know that I'm having some vision problems which affect my ability to color images and, while I'm figuring out ways to color successfully - enlarging images so that I can see them well enough to color, then photographing and reducing them with my photo editing software - I've also found that using die cuts to make the entire card is another way to continue with my love of card making.

     Today's card uses a die set from Cuts to create this fun ice fishing card.  The glitter paper (for the hole in the ice, the frozen fish, and the strip under the bears) is from Recollections, and dp for the sky came from a DCWV stack.  I used my Linen embossing folder on the blue CS.  Everything was done using scraps.  The sentiment was made with another Cuts die.

I used the Tic Tac Toe board at Outlawz Color challenge
to do blue sky, white, and snow from the right hand column.
(Sorry, I can't seem to copy and paste their board)

     Challenges:

5 comments:

Lia said...

It's a cute and funny card with the fishing bears!
Lia DT CYHTP

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! This is lovely Connie, great dp and love those bears.
Faith x

Dotty Jo said...

Looks good to me! Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Debbie said...

Another wonderful card!
Thanks for playing along in our Annual Anything Goes challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Wendy said...

Gorgeous sweet card.. Thank you for joining us at DI’s Digi Challenge 😊
Wendy DT