Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Heart Hugs

      Today I'm sharing another DT card done using a sweet Conie Fong gnome, this one with a heart shaped balloon.  The set of images and sentiments is called "Gnome with Balloon" and he comes with both a round balloon and a heart balloon, with or without the grass at the bottom, plus 5 sentiment options.  I think he's adorable and very versatile; think birthday, Valentine, anniversary, or like I'm doing, just a simple "Miss You" card for someone who recently moved out of state.

     I merged the sentiment onto the balloon before printing.  I used my ProMarkers to color the image, then cut it with a QuicKutz die, and punched the corner with a Fiskars punch.  I cut the frame shape out of an old scrap of water colored paper I had done for another project, using a fancy die from Spellbinders.  I dry embossed the dark blue background piece with my 'Linen' EF and added it to the card front before layering on the image piece (dimensional dots) and adding the hand-tied bow.


     Challenges:

     I hope we're going to see you  playing in our challenges over on our Facebook site.  The August Challenge is combined with our September challenge so you have plenty of time to find that perfect Conie Fong image you want to use and get something made.  There are also some wonderful freebies available if you don't yet have any Conie Fong images. You're going to fall in love with Conie's darling images!  

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Precious image and wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!
Donna xx

*Vicki* said...

Awe! You're gnome is absolutely adorable NC!! Beautiful coloring and I love the wonderful die frame layer with him popped out on your card!! Thanks for sharing!

Donna Walls said...

I'm back wearing my Paper Funday DT Hat to say thanks for sharing your lovely project with us!
Donna xx

Anne Fenton said...

I love your image it is so sweet. Thank you for joining Festive Friday challenge at the Oulawz.

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Judy DT

Helen said...

Such a cute image and a great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.

Helen x

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge too.

Helen x