Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Is This Dasher? Dancer? Donder?

      Today I have another card for the 30 Days of Holidays at Beccy's Place and I'm showcasing the letter "D."  On this one we have: Dasher (or maybe Dancer or Donder; I can't tell them apart!), Die cuts, Digi image (from Beccy's), Dry embossing, Dimension, & Deep Red (did I forget Deer?)

     The reindeer is colored with ProMarkers and gel inks, than cut with a die from CUTplorations.  The deep red frame is also cut with one of the dies from that set, then dry embossed with my 'Linen' folder.  I used scraps of dp from Graphic 45 and matted each of them with deep red CS.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  The image is mounted onto dimensional dots before adding it to the card front.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie  

7 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Awww this is such a cute reindeer. Love the design too. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Beccy said...

Beautiful colour combo NanaConnie, the deep red is gorgeous. I love the patterned paper you used, candles decorating the Christmas tree is a very old tradition. The stitched dies are fabulous, I like the pattern it leaves around the edge.
Cheers,
Beccy

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Cute image and love the layou. Love Alison x

*Vicki* said...

OH DEER this little guy is the cutest NC!! I love that face! What a gorgeous layout you've done with your card too! Such a fabulous card! Crafty hugs

Martina said...

I like the cute picture of a little deer. Really wonderful card. Thanks so much for playing in CCAYR.

Billie A said...

Oh what a dear deer.. So cute and cute card. Great design and papers. thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

crafty said...

A lovely cute design. Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
Mary