Monday, September 13, 2021

Mousers (Meow-sers) on the Hunt

      When I saw these two adorable felines over at Kinda Cute, this card idea popped into my head instantly!  So I decided to use them for the monthly progressive challenge on their FB page.  :-D

     I colored them with my ProMarkers and cut the image with a die from Dare 2B Artzy.  I cut another circle with a smaller die from that same set and added the two, tiny, mice cut with Gina Marie dies.  The background dp was a left over from a large piece of scrapbook paper which has been in my stash for longer than I can remember and it was definitely time to use it.  I printed and then cut the sentiment with an Avery Elle die.

     What looks like a strip of polka dot ribbon is actually washi tape, but I used 1/16" satin ribbon to tie the double bow.


     Challenges:

     That's all for today.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

This is so cute! Love those two kittens and especially how you coloured the ginger one. Great add of ribbon and sentiment too. Thank you for playing along with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. We hope to see you back soon again. Best of luck with your entry. Nick

The Crafty Den said...

Another very cute card Connie. The kitties are so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Connie, this is just perfect, love the kitties and their colouring and the mousies are just wonderful. Love your card.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

So adorable NC! Love the way you've colored up the calico cat and how he's eye-balling those mice in the corner! LOL!! Too cute!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

So cute. :)

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful makes xxx big hugs thank you for joining us at I ❤️ProMarkers
Come visit me at https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the washi tape and how you have colored the one cat in!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

How adorable! I love the kitties! I'm a cat lover myself. :) Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Monica C. said...

Cute card, Connie. The background paper is a perfect fit for this card.
Hugs Monica

ike said...

What a great card. I LUV the kitties. The background paper is excellent - makes me think they've unraveled a whole ball of string behind there :-D
Thank you for purring along to play in my Cats only Challenge.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog