Friday, September 3, 2021

Meerkat Birthday

      I fell in love with the image from this month's Digi of the Month from Imagine That !   I reversed the sweet little Meerkat before I printed the image.  I colored with my ProMarkers, trimmed the image to fit my card size (4" x 4"), and used two different Fiskars punches to decorate the corners.

     I had a scrap of the sparkly, white ribbon in my basket which was just the right size for this card.  The bow is hand-tied using sheer ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


     Challenges:
Pattie's Creations

     I'm taking some time off from the craft room the rest of today and tomorrow so there may not be a post on Saturday but I'll be back on Sunday with a new post and a new team!  Be sure to check in to see what I'll be doing on the First Sundays for the foreseeable future.  :-D  Happy Crafting  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Andree said...

A lovely card. Great idea with punched corners and the little meerkat is adorable.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Lots of interesting elements in this card. Also, the choice of colors is perfect. Thank you for participating in our challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again. Hugs, Kinjal - DT https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

Monica C. said...

Lovely card, Connie! The meerkat is really cute. I have mine printed, ready to color.
Hugs Monica

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Pattie G said...

This is so cute. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Kristine said...

Super cute!!! I love the clean simple design of your card and you colored this meerkat perfectly 🥰 big congrats on your new team!! Thanks for joining the progressive fun at Imagine That Digistamp!
Happy Crafting,
Kris

Deanne Saunders said...

Love it! Adorable!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! Progressive challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Digistamp Progressive Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)