Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Moon and Stars

      It's the middle of the month and that means a new challenge is starting over at QKR Stampede where our theme is always "Anything Goes."   You may use any image from any company to enter the challenge but if you use a QKR image (or one from our sister company Eureka Stamps), your entry is put into a completely separate draw for those entries only and that increases your chance of winning by quite a lot!

     For today's card, I used an image called "Full Moon."  I reversed it before printing it.  I used watercolors and Promarkers to color the image, then added a touch of glitter to the stars.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the image and an Avery Elle due to cut the printed sentiment.  

     The background paper is from a Lawn Fawn stack.  The multi-loop, sheer ribbon, bow was hand tied using my bow maker.  The ribbon for the bow was a left over scrap and I did as many loops as I could to use all of it.  I think I trimmed less than 1/2 an inch to make the dove-tail ends.


     Challenges:

     We would love to see you playing along with us in this challenge.  Remember, it runs through the end of the month  so you have plenty of time to get an entry linked up.  

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really fabulous card with this image Connie The moon really glows nicely on your design especially with those LF papers you've used for the background! Great way to use more stash too! Hope you're well! HUGS

Valérie said...

Love your card. The moon really stands out. PS love the pictures of your cats 🐈 😻

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a happy image and background for your fabulous card Connie.
Faith x

MeSi said...

Great card, I love that moon. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Monica C. said...

Lovely card, Connie. Love that moon up in the sky.
Hugs Monica

Rhodidodi said...

Such an original card, I love it! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.