Sunday, June 13, 2021

Beautiful Iris

      I just have to share with you the most recent set of images from Beccy's Place which I have added to my collection.  It comes with 3 options for a planter and 3 different plants which can be put into the planter.  I chose the wooden tub and the iris flowers.  

    I colored the image with ProMarkers and gel pens, then cut it with a die from Spellbinders.  I think that was one of the first sets of dies I ever purchased and it's also one of my favorites.  The sentiment is printed and cut with another Spellbinders die. The CS and patterned paper are scraps from the stash (DCWV, I think), as are the glittered and embossed butterflies, which I fussy cut from dp.  I added the tiny gold brads to the square card, and that completed the first column of the TicTacToe option from Beccy's challenge this month (stash items/square card/something gold.)


     Challenges:

     Have yourself a lovely day and Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

Christine Cyr said...

Very nice card thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiufl card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Beccy said...

You've done a wonderful job colouring the flowers and the tub NanaConnie, I particularly like the way you did the irises. The addition of the white is beautiful! Great choice of papers and card stock too, everything coordinates perfectly. I also have the die set you used here, it's a beauty and makes such elegant cuts. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous image for our theme this week, love your choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! SO very beautiful Connie. In your favourite colours too.
Faith x