Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Summer Sunbonnet

      I remember my mother saying, "It's summertime.  Put on your sunbonnet!"  lol  I was far too much of a tomboy to worry about fussy things like sunbonnets and not at all worried about things like sunburn.  

     For my DT inspiration for the new mid-month challenge at QKR Stampede, I've used a very cute image called "Hello."   I used ProMarkers to color the image, then cut it with one of my favorite Spellbinders dies.  The sentiment is cut with a die from Avery Elle.  Both the ribbon and the bow are metallic-edged ribbon.


     Challenges:

     Come play with us in this challenge.  Our theme is always "Anything Goes" and you can use any images from any company.  However, if you do choose an image from QKR Stampede (or our sister company Eureka Stamps), your entry will go into a separate draw just for those and that increases your chances of being a winner by a huge amount.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable and the sentiment is just perfect. (as always).
Faith x

Crafting Queen said...

Love the cute image and the lovely bright colours. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Monica C. said...

What a sharp image! Yes, I didn't care too much for hats either when I was younger.
Hugs Monica

Julie said...

Such a cute image and perfect colours for our challenge at PFM! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Billie A said...

So cute.. I too remember mom saying get your sunbonnet on.. Your card is so darling. Thanks for sharing over at crafty Sentiments, Colour Crazy.

Ella's Design said...

Love the zesty yellow colour palette and sweet bunny image on this creation, Connie!
I must admit that I have started wearing a hat more as my scalp is much more sensitive to the sun these days, so I'd be heeding your Mum's advice! 🌞
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

Sheryl said...

Hi my friend, this is such a happy cheerful card.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. love the image so cute .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful card. Thanks you for joining with us Digi Choosday Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx