Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Witches on Broomsticks

     In this miserable, record-breaking, heat wave, you may not realize that the spooky, chilled night of  Halloween is right around the corner, card-making-wise.   But I'm on it!  I think this is my second Halloween card of the season and I have at least 3 more images printed and waiting.  :-D

     This image is an old one from Angie's Antics.  I haven't seen anything new from her in quite a long time so they may be out of business altogether.  But their stuff is always fun, regardless.


I used colors from My Favorite Things.

Colored w/ ProMarkers and blending chalks
Cut w/ QuicKutz die
Polka dot ribbon from RRR
Mounted onto black card base

     Challenges:
Arty Divas
Cardz TV
Colour Crazy
Crafty Creations
Gem of a Challenge
Lil Patch of ...
Paper Funday
Polkadoodles

     Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

meg said...

love the autumnal/Halloween colours on your image and fabulous card

Claire said...

Love the image a great fun card
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

*Vicki* said...

Yay! I just love Halloween and these are fun image you've used to create this fun Halloween scene! Love the orange, black and green!! :) It's crazy that Autumn is coming!! I look forward to playing around with my stuff! Thanks for the inspiration!

Linda Simpson said...

This is brilliant Connie, love the witch and wonderful scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun great card Connie.
Faith x

Joy Wilson said...

Such a fun Halloween card! I love your sketch! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Donna Ellis said...

What a fun Halloweenie card, Connie! So cute with the entire scene and your trademark humorous sentiment. Hugs, de

CraftinGranny said...

Such a cute card with the green witch and the spooky scene. Perfect for Halloween!
Hugs, Carol

Monica C. said...

That is a real fairytale kind of witch with her green face.
Hugs Monica

Sheri said...

Ah, I love a Halloween card and yours is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge :)

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 17 at Gem of a Challenge!