Friday, August 28, 2020

Sweet Treat

     I'm finally getting back to my Christmas cards.  I did really well making Christmas cards in July but since then, I think I've only made 1 or 2 and my goal has been to make at least 2 per week between now and November.
   
     Christmas cards are a priority in my crafting because I use between 15 and 20 for my own family and friends but I make an additional 75 to 80 every year which I donate to our local Senior Center for those seniors who can't get out to the Hallmark store to buy cards for their own families.  I'm trying to do even more this year because so many are isolated due to the lock down regulations.

     Today's card uses an image from Angie's Digital Stamps.  Isn't she a sweetheart?


Colored w/ ProMarkers
Cut w/ Spellbinders die
Scrap of lace added
Sparkle EP strip heat embossed on lace
Sentiment printed and hand cut

     Challenges:
Cardz TV
Christmas w/ the Cuties
Colour Crazy
Crafty Hazelnut's 
Creative Knockouts
Lemon Shortbread
Outlawz Festive Fri
Time Out
TTCRD

      Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

15 comments:

meg said...

she's adorable, love the traditional colours and the CAS layout, your antique lace is beautiful

Linda Simpson said...

This is just beautiful and the image is super sweet. You are a star and I am sure they will appreciate your kindness.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a darling image and a beautiful card Connie.
Faith x

Joyce said...

My oh my, this is really adorable and sweet. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Bunny said...

She is very sweet. Love that lace. [Bunny]`

Teresa Arsenault said...

OMGosh this is so cute. I love that bit of lace. hugs, Teresa

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable with that image and beautiful lace. That is so sweet to donate them.

*Vicki* said...

She's just as cute as can be Connie! I love that bit of lace along the edge there too! Good for your on getting another Christmas card in! I need to start doing this!

cass said...

Sweet Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional " add some embossing" challenge.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh that lace is so pretty! What a cute card Nana Connie!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Ahhh what a cute Christmas card! Nicely done! Thanks for sharing on Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog! Deezy (DT)

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card, thanks for joining us @ CWTC.
Sue x

Michelle B. said...

So darn cute and I love the touch of lace! So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

Michelle B. said...

Me again Nana Connie! So glad you joined us for our Bling It On Challenge at Christmas with the Cuties!

Gerrina said...

Such a sweet image! And beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!