Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Keeping in Touch

     It's Wednesday and this particular Wednesday a new sketch challenge is beginning over at The Outlawz where I'm a Guest Designer for the month of April.  Jan's Digi Stamps is sponsoring the sketch challenges there this month and I happily used this darling image & sentiment from Jan's "A Little Note" set.  I stuck with a very CAS design to show off the image.


Here's the sketch.  I adjusted it for a square card.

Colored with ProMarkers and pencils
Image & Sentiment cut with Spellbinders dies
Edges inked with ProMarker
Raffia wrap
Burlap twine bow

     Challenges:
Cardz TV
Crafty Catz
Crafty Sentiments
Creative Fingers
Digi Choosday
Lemon Shortbread
My Favorite Things
Passion for ProMarkers
TTCRD

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! a great image to partner the wonderful sentiment Connie.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

meg said...

beautiful combination of image and sentiment and a great layout

jimlynn said...

Love that image and it may be next on my list. VERY pretty and great take on the sketch too.
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Connie, I love the sweet image and your interpretation of the sketch.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Monica C. said...

Lovely card, Connie! Great take on the sketch with the wavy square.
Hugs Monica

KathyA. said...

Hello! I saw your card on Outlawz earlier today... then when I posted mine right after yours on Crafty Catz, I knew that I had to stop on in. The image you chose is so perfect for our situation today and the sentiment is a great choice. Plus I like your delicate pastel coloring. Thanks for sharing! Kathy A from myasperations.blogspot.com

tilly said...

A lovely design and image, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a gorgeous image and so appropriate for this strange time we are living in at the moment. A super clean and simple card design for our challenge this week at Passion For Promarkers, thank you for joining us.
Lorraine DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a great project! So cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

Jennifer, DT