Sunday, April 19, 2020

Spring Flower Basket

     One of the things I love about spring is that my garden begins to bloom with flowers, which I cut and arrange on my dining table.  Each type of flower comes in its own time and I get to measure the progression of spring by what flowers are on the table.  My daisies are just beginning to put on buds but in a couple of weeks, they'll be in full bloom and then I can put a huge basket of them on the table.

     When I found this image in my collection of Stamper's Delights (previously Scrapper's Delights), I just had to print and color it.  It'll have to do until my daisies bloom.


Colored with polychromos pencils and ProMarkers
Image and frame cut with QuicKutz dies
Satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Grosgrain ribbon for bow from Crafty Ribbons

     Challenges:
Cardz TV
Crafty Catz
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Sentiments
Creative Fingers
Creative Inspirations
Double D
Outlawz Festive Fri
TTCRD

     I'm off to get caught up on at least two other posts which need to be written and pre-scheduled today, then I need to read some of the emails which have been piling up.  I think I need a vacation from all this 'stay at home' time so that I can get some things done!  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

meg said...

beautifully coloured basket of daisies a really welcoming card

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the colour combination of the layers and that delightful basket of daisys .Thanks for sharing and joining the anything goes challenge from https://ttcrd.blogspot.com
Good luck with your entry and hope we see you again soon .
Shirley-Anne DT
https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

Janette said...

Very pretty card, so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Bloomin marvellous card Connie, so very pretty and just love the sentiment.
Know what you mean about a holiday from isolation LOL!
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Diane said...

Very pretty card and I love Daisies, mine don't bloom until about July...thank you for joining us at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Anne Buckingham said...

Looks like Spring. Love the basket and daisies. Your coloring makes it all look like a photo. Darling card.

Darlene said...

SO SO pretty Connie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Showers & Flowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Christi Conley said...

Haven't been by in a while but I saw this on a challenge and I HAD to pop in to tell you how I adore this!! You are coloring like a professional :) Hugs! {six feet apart of course} Christi

Monica C. said...

Love this card! The basket of flowers is a lovely image that you have colored perfectly.
Hugs Monica

Birgit said...

What a lovely spring time card! Just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for linking up to the Double D "Showers & Flowers" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful coloring and great design. Really sweet card. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!