Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Daisy May and Sweet Pea Easter

     My second post of the morning and the third one for the First of the Month (counting the one last night at 9 p.m. my time) and this card is my DT creation for the Digi Doodle Studios April 1 challenge (no April Fool!)   This sweet image is called "Daisy May and Sweet Pea" and worked perfectly for our challenge theme of "Easter or Spring."  I added an Easter sentiment but it could still be delightful spring card for those who don't celebrate Easter.


I was inspired by the photo at Catch the Bug.


Colored with ProMarkers and gel inks
Image, card front, & Sentiment cut with Dare 2B Artzy die
Scrap dp from DCWV "Basics" stack
Embroidered flower & raffia bow for a bit of texture

     Challenges:
Addicted to CAS
A Gem of a Challenge
Crafty Friends
Crafty Sentiments
Dream Valley
Incy Wincy
My Favorite Things
Outlawz SAR
Simon Says Stamp & Show


     Come play in our challenge and also visit our Facebook site for another challenge and for more inspiration.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie 

17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card Connie, I love this little cutie. I hope you are feeling better.
Hugs
Linda xxx

creationsnz said...

Hi NC, so nice to see your spring card with your sweet, chubby little bunnies. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG

*Vicki* said...

These bunnies are just so precious!! I love your colors on this and sweet design my friend! SENDING YOU A BIG VIRTUAL HUG

jimlynn said...

LOVING all that pink.....and remember, I'm the blue person! Oh well, I still love the pink and love your card too. It's precious!
Lynn

Monica C. said...

Love it, what a cute image and you have colored it beautifully.
Hugs Monica

Karen Page said...

Adorable image! I will have to pop over to Digi Doodles to add to my stash 😁 I think they are my favorite digi store, so it won't be just this image that ends up in my cart! I really love the double stitched circle and how you inlayed it (?) into the background. Super cute!

meg said...

An adorable image paper and floral embellishment the bunny looks fabulous left uncoloured

meg said...

An adorable image paper and floral embellishment the bunny looks fabulous left uncoloured

meg said...

An adorable image paper and floral embellishment the bunny looks fabulous left uncoloured

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! What a darling card, the the pink card with the adorable image is fabulous.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Ysnelda Solano said...

Que dulzura de conejitos. Bella tarjeta.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Great image and colors. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Suze said...

Sweet card. Thank you for joining in the Spring Fling Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely Easter card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Bobby said...

Such a darling image, Connie. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A Super Cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

foleysfriend said...

Adorable! I like how you've added the sentiment. Great job of adding just a pop of texture. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Apologies for the late comment.

sue n.