Sunday, April 26, 2020

Rain or Shine

     The day I got this new image from LeAnn's World 101 progressive challenge, our weather was cool, even a bit nippy in the early morning.  Three days later, as I'm publishing this, they are predicting a high temperature of 92F and we hit 90F yesterday!  I know summers are much hotter than that out here where I live but c'mon, people, it's only April !  I'd prefer rain.  :-D


Colored with ProMarkers
Glitter added to raindrops & puddle
Cut with Sizzix die
Two mats cut with Poppystamps dies
Sentiment printed, matted, and hand cut
Large bow made w/ 1 inch ribbon

     Challenges:
Artsy Stamper
Arty Divas
Colour Crazy
Craft-Dee Bowz
I {heart} ProMarkers
Lemon Shortbread
Outlawz Stash
Paper Girls
Poppystamps

     That's all for today.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

meg said...

We have rain today for the first time in a few weeks love your beautifully coloured image and card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

90's WOW, I thought we were going overboard in the 70's! Keep cool :) I Love your little girl and her brolly, such a cutie.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Shelly Schmidt said...

How very sweet! I love this image and your layout- plus your namesake bow! Lovely card!!! And, hope you do not melt! Wow- Mother Nature is so mixed up! LOL

Monica C. said...

Another lovely card!
We are pretty hot here in Tucson too. A heat warning is in effect for Thursday, for a temp up to 106 they say!
Hugs Monica

jimlynn said...

Pretty card and beautiful coloring! We need that bit of rain here too.
Suppose to be 90 today and 103 on Friday - but I'm thinking the weatherman is thinking of somewhere else....hopefully!! I guess summer is finally here.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Nana, your image and coloring is so pretty and you have everything you need to join us at Double Trouble's challenge "Spring Things". Would love you to join us at Double Trouble as we are partnering with ArtsyStamper

Jeanne J. said...

Your little lady is adorable!

Helen said...

Very cute - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Artsystamper Digitals Challenge.

Helen x

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

So very cute! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge Blog too.

Helen x

Helen said...

And I'm back again!

Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge too.

Helen x