Saturday, April 25, 2020

Honoring Medical Heroes

     A salute today to all the medical heroes who have been working so hard for all of us these last 3 months, although they are there for any and all of us every day of the year really.  These three images came from Stamper's Delights progressive challenge this month.

     Instead of merging the images, this time I printed them separately because I wanted to die cut them for layers which would focus some attention on each of them individually.


I followed the color wheel at Color My Heart
choosing shades of red.


Colored with ProMarkers
Ambulance cut with Unbranded, cross stitch die
Sentiment and Hero cut with QuicKutz dies
Grosgrain ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Card base is gray CS, embossed with Linen EF

     Challenges:
Arty Divas
Crafty Catz
I {heart} ProMarkers
Lil Patch of Crafty ...
Outlawz Festive Fri
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Passion for ProMarkers
TTCRD

     Have a fabulous weekend and if you are still isolating (either enforced or voluntary), why not craft up a storm?  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

18 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Connie, I love this and they definitely are heroes. Rick is isolating so I am doing the shopping and taking care of Dad with his shopping too. Stay safe.
Hugs
Linda xxx

meg said...

Wonderful card the images and your sentiment honour those working so hard for the rest of us

A.Rose said...

Wonderful card for our essential personal! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare

Alyson Mayo said...

Great card, especially considering the current times! That red really pops agains the neutrals. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A lovely card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Bunny said...

Great card and they all definitely need to be honored. I'm so proud of them. [Bunny]

Julie said...

Great card for the occasion! Thanks for joining in my Add a Sentiment challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck, Juliexx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Wonderful design for a great reminder! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges! Love seeing you there!
Hugs

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card, and I am with you saluting the hero's!!!

Monica C. said...

Great card, Connie! The red and white pops well on the grey background.
Hugs Monica

Cards By MI said...

Thank you for adding your smashing creation to our challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. A new fun challenge is now up for you to play along with.
Love n hugs
Marie

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love all the pops of red and love the cute image for our heros...great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Michelle said...

Cute card and what a great way to honor our medical heroes. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Cat Nowak said...

What a great card for our heroes! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

Susan Renshaw said...

Super medic heros card!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color Dare Challenges
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Melanie R said...

Fabulous card, Connie! Such a great way to honor those who give of themselves. The touches of red against the neutrals are just right and I really like the x-stitched die. Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare #391.

creativetimewithme said...

Your card is wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, Color My Heart Color Dare DT
blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

What a darling card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color Dare blog. I hope you join us next week for another challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!💙☕

Miss. Carrie
www.misscarriescreations.com