Thursday, June 1, 2023

Night Owl

      Guess what?  The QKR Stampede challenge is back!  Although the new store is not yet fully stocked, the challenge is ready for you to join in.  We've missed seeing all of you while we were on a break.

     As usual, our theme is always "Anything Goes" and our challenges begin on the 1st and 15th of each month.  We offer two prizes each challenge; one for those who use either a QKR Stampede or Eureka Stamps digital image (3 image prize) and a second for those who use any other image (2 image prize.) 

     On my card today, I used a fun image called "Night Time Owl" and I colored him with ProMarkers.  I used a die from Gina Marie to cut the image, then inked the edges with a ProMarker.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  The background dp is from a DCWV stack.  The bow is one of my hand-sewn, signature bows, 'dyed' with a marker to get the exact color I wanted.

Colors from My Favorite Things

     We're so happy to be back!  We really hope you're going to come and play in our challenge these next two weeks.  We've missed seeing your creations and visiting your blogs.  :-D

     Challenges:
Pammie's IP (dp/image/ribbon)

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable card, hugs, Lori m

Jane Savage said...

What a great card, I love the image!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE your coloring on this darling image!!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations