Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Hat and Boots

      I made Father's Day cards for my two grandsons who are fathers and this is one of them.  I found this image on a clip art page and printed it in grayscale.  I used my Sanjoki markers to give it a sepia tone, then cut it with a QuicKutz die.  I printed the sentiment onto white CS and cut it to make the frame for the image.

     The background dp came from a Paper Studio stack.  I made the 'lariat' from twine and glued it in place with a dot of  Tacky Glue.  Another simple and relatively flat design for mailing to my grandson.  Doesn't it make you think of something from an old John Wayne movie or maybe "Centennial"?  :-D


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, hugs, LORI M

Uschi said...

This is really a great picture and a totally masculine scene. It reminds me of all those great western movies. For me there is a kind of freedom and adventure in this picture. I love the decoration with the rope and also the very nice background paper.
Thank you for presenting this beautiful Father's Day card featuring Do-Al(l) Kreatives latest challenge.
Hug Uschi

Nicolette said...

Nice card.
Thanks for sharing it.
Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

Caroline said...

Nice cardioloog.
Thans for sharing it.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog