Friday, June 16, 2023

Summertime Fun

      When I think of summer (especially early summer before it gets too miserably hot!), I think of being outdoors and having fun.  Our latest OPTIONAL theme at Crafty Catz (we always have an Anything Goes theme) is "Fun" and our sponsor this week is Hetty Clare.  I'm completely mad for her art!  She generously supplied images for the DT to use on their inspiration cards and I chose to use the one called "At Play."  

     NOTE TO MY READERS:  When I went over to the store to look for the image link to put into my post, I noticed that there's a 50% off sale right now.  Go check it out (and, yes, to answer your unasked question, I DID go on a shopping spree!  lol)  Click on the name of the image or on the Sponsor name above and it'll take you right to the shop.

     I colored the sheep and cow with Sanjoki markers before cutting the image with a die from Tutti Designs.  I printed and cut the sentiment with another die from that same set.  The background paper was in the scrap basket so I'm not sure of the maker but it's probably DCWV - a very old stack.  

     I added brown lace ribbon and one of my hand-sewn, signature bows, this time with a pearl sewn on. 


     Challenges:

     Come play in our challenge!  We love being inspired by you.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card great papers and love the die the image is printed on Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

*Vicki* said...

Such a cute image! I love the long hair! Love the decorative edge on your die cut too! Really great card and perfect for summer fun! Have a great weekend my friend!

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun image and beautiful card!
Thank you so much for joining in Four Seasons challenge this month where it's all about Summer!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Arlene said...

Ahhh, So cute. So glad you joined us this month of using critters at Die Cut Divas.

Diane said...

This is so CUTE, it made me smile as soon as I saw it!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Marjeta said...

Love this card. The image is super. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

Lori Podolsky said...

Your adorable card made me smile, Connie. So cute! Thank you for joining our Get Outside challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you soon. Lori - DT

Curly said...

This is adorable, so beautifully coloured, I love the postage stamp die and the DP
have a lovely day hugs Bridget :) xx

foleysfriend said...

What a super cute image and you've done a fabulous job with the markers. The sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image it's so cute. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Bev x

Sandy said...

A fun creation. Great image. Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs, Sandy DT member.

cass said...

fun and cute card. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month for our Humorous challenge.