Friday, June 16, 2023

Leave a Little Sparkle ...

      It's time to share the card I made for the June challenge at Beccy's Place, and I was inspired by one of Beccy's sentiments which I merged before printing with her lovely "Hydrangea" image.  The theme this month is the usual "Anything Goes with a Beccy's image" but the optional theme she offered was "Doodling."

     I colored the flower with my ProMarkers and then added white and purple glitters to the blossom.  I doodled the stitching around the edges with a purple gel pen.  The little mulberry-paper flower came from Recollections and I used a white gel pen to accent the center.

     This is a very CAS, single-layer card with lots of white space.


     Challenges:

     Be sure to check out my first post today with all the details about the latest challenge over at Crafty Catz.  Just scroll down 1 post.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnieProM

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow your hydrangea is stunning with the purple! I'm looking forward to the ones in my backyard coming out soon! The sparkle is gorgeous and a love your added doodling around the edges! I would like to try and play along with these challenges...hope I can find time!

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous image and the added sparkle really sets it off. Thanks for supporting the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge by sharing your lovely card with us.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card Connie! WOW! Love the shine and your coloring on the big blossom. The doodling just sets everything off. Beautiful card!
Lynn

StampinwithAnita said...

You card is stunning and I always like the handmade touch of the stitching around the edges of the card! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and hope to see you again soon!

Beccy said...

I was really surprised to read that you'd doodled that border NanaConnie, I thought it was a stamp! Your little dashes are so neat and even, it's beautifully done. The glitter is a nice touch too, great idea to use both purple and white. Lovely.
Cheers,
Beccy

BAstelfeti said...

Aw this is a beautful Card with Sprarkle.
Thanks for joining Friendsip Challenge

Greetings BAstelfeti

Helen said...

Beautiful - great CAS design and I love the touch of glitter.

Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

Helen x
DT