Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Girl with Caterpillar

      I'm back with another delightful Mariola Budek image, this time of a young girl with a caterpillar on an autumn leaf.  I colored it in obvious autumn colors using a combination of Sanjoki and ProMarkers, then cut it on 2 sides with a sawtooth die from CC Designs.  I accented those two sides using a cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn (Lawn Cuts.)

     The background dp is from a textured stack by DCWV.  The sentiment was cut from a K & Co. paper pad and the butterfly gem was a Studio 8 embellishment.


     Challenges:


     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie


2 comments:

Curly said...

This is adorable Connie, she is so beautifully coloured
have a lovely rest of the week
Hugs Bridget :) xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this has me longing for Autumn now! She's so adorable! I love the details of your edging and of course your coloring is wonderful!