Friday, September 29, 2023

Defining Gratitude !

      Once upon a time, way back when I first began serving on Design Teams, I was invited to join the team at 613 Avenue Create.  After a couple of years, I resigned because life just got waaay too busy.  Now, I'm pleased to announce that I'm happily back on that DT.  :-D

     As always, we have an "Anything Goes" theme but there's also an optional twist if you choose to use it and this month that option is "Autumn Colors." 

     This image is from QKR Stampede and I thought he was perfect for an autumn card - an old moonshine framer.  lol  I colored him with my Sanjoki markers, then cut him and the rust orange frame with octagon dies from QuicKutz.  I found a scrap of dp from DCWV and used a Taylor Made embossing folder on it.  The gauze paper for the background is also from DCWV.

     I found a strip of mesh ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon) in my stash and added it for more texture.  I thought it worked really well with the gauze texture behind it.  The sentiments were printed and one was cut with a QuicKutz die, and the other was fussy cut and matted.


     Challenges:

     Pop on over to 613 Avenue Create and see what all the other DT have done for their inspiration cards, then get something made and come enter it into our challenge.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Funny card, such a great image, and I like the diagonally striped paper you used! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun image and cute card! Thanks so much for playing along this month at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

*Vicki* said...

Yay! Congrats on your DT! Love that challenge and hope to play as much as I can! our card is super cute with the image! I love the striped paper with the texture and that mesh ribbon brings some fun texture too!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the textured background for your fun and adorable piggy farmer and excellent coloring. Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at Double Trouble and I Spy With My Little Eye.

Pauline C said...

Great fun image and sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge
Pauline xx

Tone K. said...

Funny and pretty card! :)
Thans a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)