I colored her using my Sanjoki markers, then cut the image with a die from Frantic Stamper. In case you're wondering how I managed that fabulous 'out-of-the-box' technique on her feet and the straw tips of her broomstick, I must confess that it's a bit of an illusion. The die itself did most of the work.
The center rectangle with the main part of the image drops out after the cut. The toes and straws of her broomstick were left on the frame during the cut. The frame was white, just the same as the CS on which the image was printed. I colored the frame with an orange marker, coloring right over the image parts which were already there. Then I carefully inlaid the center rectangle, lining up the toes and voila' - a really simple, outside-the-box technique!
The sentiment was printed and cut with a QuicKutz die and the background Halloween dp came from an old DCWV stack I've had at least 6 years. The frame was detailed enough that I decided the card needed no further embellishment.