Saturday, September 3, 2022

Meow-loween

      Something different from me this morning - an svg file from the Silhouette Store!   I put the main image on orange CS and printed the sentiment on the same CS.  I found rectangle scraps in the basket of both purple and black CS.  I lightly distressed the edges of all the CS pieces before mounting them onto a square card base.  

     I love the larger square cards because it allows you to spread out the design or enlarge designs/images since there is more space than on an A2 or a round card.  This is a fairly CAS design but it certainly says "Meow-loween" !!


     Challenges:

     I'll have another Halloween post later this week and it also features an svg file.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A super Halloween card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

jimlynn said...

Cute card for Halloween Connie. Love that you did it with the SVG file too. Spooky and fun image.
Lynn

Fikreta said...

its so adorable card!

Fikreta said...

Thank you for playing at SUYP-cats only challenge!
Hope to see you again!
Good luck!
Fiki