Friday, April 15, 2022

Happy Easter

      Our newest challenge starts today at QKR Stampede, where our theme is always Anything Goes and where there are 2 winners for each fortnightly challenge.  The first winner is someone who has used a QKR Stampede image (or one from our sister company, Eureka Stamps) and the second for any image from any company.  You can win fun and fabulous QKR images if your entry is chosen.

     For my DT card today, I used a cute Easter Bunny image called "Happy Easter."  I love working with 'cute' images, even more than flowery images because cute images are so much more versatile.  It's hard to use flowers on a masculine card but cute works no matter what.  :-D

     I colored the image with my ProMarkers, then cut it with a Spellbinders rectangle die.  If I remember correctly, that set of dies was the first I ever bought and it's been well used.  It also generated a love for dies of all kinds, shapes, and sizes!  :-D  I used a 'grass' die from Your Next Stamp.  I sewed a quick, pink, satin bow, and then added a few sequins for just the tiniest bit of sparkle.  I used my 'Linen" EF on the green card front.

My color combo came from My Favorite Things.
     
     Challenges:

     With an Anything Goes theme, you have absolutely no reason not to enter something in our challenge.  Come  play.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Very cute and fun card, love the bunny..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Nana, this bunny is so adorable and you met our "KISS Create a Scene" at Double Trouble... hope you join us at Double Trouble Challenge Suzanne Reynolds, Owner
My Personal Blog I Luv Scrapping Too

sue t. said...

So cute!! Thanks for hopping along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Sheryl said...

A delightful card NanaConnie.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Leanne said...

So sweet, love this image and the coloring is great. Thanks so much for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Crafting and have a nice day!

Cheers, Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Nora Noll said...

How cute is this? LOVE the little rabbit!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Nora
CTC DT Member

*Vicki* said...

Your little white bunny with the pretty floral crown is darling! Love your little border of grass for a scene as well! Super sweet!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this image Connie, I've not seen that before! A Super card.
Faith x

Furrbster said...

This is fab!!

Hugz Tinz

Lisa xx said...

This is so sweet and perfect for our theme

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge

Zw@@n said...

Fun card! I like that cute bunny. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma