Monday, April 4, 2022

Full of Best Wishes

      Welcome to the April challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps. where our theme is always Anything Goes.  My post today will be really short and to the point because I'm running late getting it written, it's nearly midnight, and I'm very tired.  :-D  I'll edit and add to it later.

     Jan has some really beautiful Spring sets which she created this year (and many others from previous years, all of which are on sale) and I really fell in love with one called "Best Wishes."  My card features the main image from the set along with one of the sentiments merged onto the envelope.  This set is on sale this  month and you really should check it out.

     I used; ProMarkers, QuicKuts die, Uchida punch, 'Linen' EF on purple CS, embossing on pink foil, signature bow with pearl.


     Challenges:

     We'd love to see you playing in our challenge this month.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Lovely layout and wonderful coloring! Thanks for another beautiful team project for the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.
Donna
Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful and Springlike card Connie.
Faith x