Monday, April 18, 2022

Cute "Cubimals"

      Only at Ike's Art could you find cube animals - Cubimals!  Our April challenge is running at Ike's World and, while our theme is always "Anything Goes," we offer an optional theme if you are feeling the need for something to really inspire you.  This month, the optional theme is "Animals/Crazy Critters."

     There are a total of 8 different animals in this set but I used only 3 of them - all felines.  I merged the 3 images with the sentiment (my own), then colored them with my ProMarkers,  I used a large rectangle die (QuicKutz) to cut them and did the corners with a Fiskars punch.  I added a tiny bowtie bow and then layered the image piece onto some Recollections dp, which came from the scrap basket.

     I think it's a fun, masculine card design which will work for a birthday or any other occasion, even Father's Day.


     Challenges:

     You still have time to enter our April challenge at Ike's World and we'd love to see your projects.  :-D  Happy Crafting  NanaConnie

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your feline line up is absolutely adorable! Such a fun sentiment to go with these smiling cuties too! Great card NC!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Sweet cats, I love your project. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Danka CT -

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG":
Ileanaxx