Sunday, April 17, 2022

Butterflies

      I'm sharing with you my DT card for the current challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  Our theme is always "Anything Goes" except on a 5th Monday, and that happens only a few times each year.  Our sponsor this week is the artist Varada Sharma and I've only recently been introduced to her work.  She's really marvelous!  I used her beautiful butterflies, merging them together into an interesting pattern and adding the sentiment before printing.

     I colored with ProMarkers and watercolor pencils, then cut the image with my Fiskars paper cutter.  I did the corners with Fiskars and Uchida punches.  I added glitter to the butterfly wings and let it dry.  I chose one color from the butterflies and matched (as closely as possible) colored CS to it for the background piece.  I tied a Butterfly shaped, wrapped bow, using 1" grosgrain ribbon, and 1/4" ribbon for the center wrap.


     Challenges:

     We really would love to see you join in our challenge; "Anything Goes" and it runs until next Sunday.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining our challenge.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontehblog

*Vicki* said...

Oh my those butterflies with these colors look amazing NC!! Beautifully done and I love that wonderful sentiment with it!

Marjeta said...

WOW! These butterflies really sparkls. Great project. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

Ginger said...

Beautiful coloring and love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us a Creatalicious Challenges.

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab card ! Thank you so much for joining us over Country View Challenges for our April "spring" challenge ! Corrie xx

N-Eva said...

She's so pretty! Fabulous coloring. . Thank you for your time to play with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

OlgaB said...

Lovely choice of colours!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB