Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Birthday Roses

      Hello and welcome to my latest DT post for I Love ProMarkers, where our latest challenge starts today.   We are sponsored this time by Ike's Art and our theme is Anything Goes + optional: use die cut or punch.  Ike's provided images for the team to use and I chose "Rose Corner" but I reversed the image top to bottom.  

     I decided on white roses (coloring done with ProMarkers, of course) and framed the image with a die cut (Frantic Stamper die.)  Other than the fancy frame, this is a really CAS birthday card.


     Challenges:

    Come visit our challenge, see what everyone else on the DT has created, and find some inspiration to play along.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

This is beautiful NanaConnie. I love the use of the diecut.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT