Monday, March 14, 2022

Dragon Bouquet

      It's been a few days since I posted and I apologize but I've been a bit under the weather.  Resting seemed the best therapy.  :-D  

     But today I'm back!  I want to share one of my DT cards I made for Conie Fong which features one of her latest images, called "Dragon Bouquet."  Each month, we have 2 separate challenges, one for just coloring of Conie Fong images and the other for finished projects like this one, also with Conie Fong images.  We've just started a third monthly challenge, called Blast from the Past, into which you may enter older Conie Fong cards you've already posted to your blog or social media sites.  Click on the 'challenges' link above to get to the albums for any of those.  They are all on our FB site.

     Here's what I did with "Dragon Bouquet."  It's a fun spring card which I'm going to use as one of my Easter cards.  I used ProMarkers to color the image, then I cut one side of it with a border die from Your Next Stamp.  

     I used another of those border dies to cut a piece of glitter CS and I used those on each side of the card.  The pink CS background was embossed with my 'Linen' folder.  I used a Tonic Studios die to cut the sentiment.  The last thing was to tie a double loop bow for one upper corner and it was finished.


     Challenges:

     I hope we're going to see you playing in one of our challenges this month.  We need to have at least 10 entries in each one for prizes to be awarded.  You must use Conie Fong images but there are freebies available on the FB site.  Check them out.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Ela said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and design thanks for sharing at crafty catz

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Beautiful card and a cute dragon. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

Tonya said...

Great Easter Card! So cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner. ~DT