Sunday, March 20, 2022

Rose Fairy

      One more monthly progressive challenge and this time it's for The Outlawz.  This beautiful image, which I think of as a lovely fairy, was provided by Moon Flower Digistamps.  I thought she'd look great in monochromatic pinks.

     She was colored with ProMarker and gel pens, then cut with an octagon die from QuicKutz.  The plain, pink CS was embossed with my Linen EF, then combined with glitter paper from Recollections for the background.  A small scrap of the glitter paper was cut with a die from Your Next Stamp and the drop out pieces were used to make the trio of embellishments on the right hand side.  Finally, I used my bow maker to tie a triple loop bow for the left side.  The Birthday sentiment was stamped and highlighted with white gel ink.


I based my card on the sketch at Cheerful Sketches,
inspired by the basics but giving it my own flavor by spreading the 
distance of the half-circle embellishments, tilting the sentiment onto a diagonal,
 and using the bow to replace the upright strip on the right side.

     I'll have another DT post late tonight featuring a card done for the new weekly challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  Then, a couple of hours after that, I'll have one as a midway reminder for the monthly challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.  Do stop by and check those out, too.  
     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

Furrbster said...

She is so pretty - beautiful card,

Hugz Tinz