Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Working from Home

      It's the 1st of another month and that means I'll have 2 posts today; one for the challenge at QKR Stampede and another for Your Scrapbook Place.  I also posted my GDT card for Ike's World late last night because their challenge goes live on the First Tuesday of the month but that's Monday night in my time zone.

     This is the one for YSP and our challenge theme is always Anything Goes.  Our wonderful sponsor this month is Hetty Clare (I love her images!) and she provided images to the DT.  I used this fun one called "Handbag Gonk."  It reminded me of the days when I dragged home a huge briefcase of things from the office which had to be completed at home.  Then came the pandemic and everyone was working from home so it all became "Home" work!

     I used my ProMarkers to color the image, then cut it with a Cuts die.  I used another Cuts die from that set to cut the image frame which I embossed with my Linen EF before adding the image piece.  I printed and cut the sentiment with an Avery Elle die.  That background dp is from K & Co.


     Challenges:

     It would be fun to see you playing along in our YSP challenge this month.  How can you beat an Anything Goes theme?  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Chris said...

A sweet image, fab colouring, lovely design and colours. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Crafty Catz .
Chris
x

Pauline C said...

Great fun card - love the image and sentiment combo. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week.
Pauline xx

Diane said...

Pretty card and image, love that background paper! Thank you for joining Can You handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP DT{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

brenda said...

What a great image, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Darlene said...

What a cute image and you've showcased her perfectly! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
Darlene
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Nelly said...

That’s a pretty cool handbag, great card! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

Michelle said...

So cute! I hope to see more of your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

Jill said...

Great coloring and layout!

Thanks for joining us at Gem of A Craft Challenge!

-Jill, Polkadoodles DT

Tiny Treasure Workshop

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

Pamela Duncan said...

what a cute image ~ ~ Thanks for entering the Polkadoodles Challenge ~ Pam DT

Vic said...

Thankyou for sharing your creativity with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT X