Friday, October 8, 2021

Sunflower Bucket

      My stash of Thank You cards is getting low and I have a friend who has asked me to make several for her so I'm ramping up production of them.  I'm starting with this lovely sunflower image from Beccy's Place. 

     I used ProMarkers and gel pens to color and highlight the image.  I had merged the sentiment (also from Beccy's Place) before printing.  After coloring, I cut both of them with a QuicKutz square die and then used a Fiskars punch on three of the corners.  I dry embossed some metallic paper and used it behind the punched corners.

     The sparkly ribbons are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I tied the bow using my bow maker.  I think this will make a perfect Autumn themed thank you card.


     Challenges:

     Wishing you the best of days and have a wonderful weekend.  Hope you find lots of "me" time to craft and relax.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card and coloured perfectly. Love Alison x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful Connie, love the image.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous image and beautifully colored again Connie! Really makes for a gorgeous Autumn thank you for someone! Sending you get well hugs friend!

Beccy said...

You did a beautiful job colouring the flowers NanaConnie, the highlighting really adds lots of depth. The punched corners with the metallic backing are lovely and I like the addition of the sparkly ribbon. Very pretty!
Cheers,
Beccy

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Julie B said...

A lovely bucket of autumnal blooms, the kraft background gives the card an even more autumnal feel.Thanks for joining in at Uniko. :)

Jane said...

How gorgeous are those sunflowers and I love that theyare in a bucket. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Your colouring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Connie, the flowers of your card are beuatiful and a great reminder of the late summerdays. I have all of them in my garden... sunflower, forget-me-not and larkspur. The metal bucket is a perfect vase for this rustic bouquet!
I can give back the "thanks" for sharing your creation with us in our Uniko Challenge. Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko BA)