I used my ProMarkers and polychromos pencils to color the image, blending with gamsol. I chalked two sides of the image after I had cut it with a QuicKutz octagon die. I cut the frame from a scrap of burgundy CS using another octagon die 1 size larger.
The background piece was made from a leftover watercolor scrap to which I added two corners of scrap dp (Doodlebug) to cover holes in the watercolor scrap. I had used tiny dies to cut some things for a previous project but the remaining paper was so pretty I couldn't toss it out. Can't tell you how happy I am about that decision now. :-D
I printed and fussy cut the sentiment (another scrap), then tied a bow using shiny satin ribbon (also a scrap) and my bow maker.