Saturday, October 2, 2021

Christmas Tree Gnome

      This is my first October DT card featuring Conie Fong's "Christmas Tree Gnome" image. Isn't he darling? Conie released several new Christmas/Winter gnomes and they're all on sale this month so go check them out! We have two challenges each month; one for Coloring Only on CF images and another for Finished Projects, like mine. You can find both of them on Conie Fong's Facebook page. If you haven't joined over there, it's quick and easy to do. :-D

I colored the image with ProMarkers and used polychromos pencils for ding highlights and some of the shading. I cut the image with a die from Spellbinders. The poinsettia dp is a scrap left from a 12" x 12" sheet of scrapbooking paper (Doodlebug). The gold paper is metallic and came from a Recollections stack. I used my BowMaker to make the Christmas bow with shiny metallic strips instead of ribbon. Obviously, this card will have to be hand delivered with a gift on Christmas day because the bow is far too thick to be able to put the card into an envelope for mailing unless I'm willing to smash the bow and I'm not! lol


We'd love to see you playing along with us in either of the challenges this month. Remember, it's always Anything Goes with a Conie Fong image.

Happy Crafting. NanaConnie

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

this is super sweet and your coloring, as always, is outstanding. hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Fabulous Christmas present card (to me) card Connie.
Faith x

Monica C. said...

Sweet gnome and great coloring. I love the card layout too.
Hugs Monica