Saturday, December 1, 2018

Tilda's Presents

     This is my second post for the day and I'll have another one in a few more hours.  This one is for the challenge at Simply Magnolia and I'm using one of my Tilda stamps to celebrate Christmas.  You'll probably see me posting Christmas cards every day from now until Christmas because that's about all I've made for the last 5 weeks and I still need many more.


     I started by choosing the papers I wanted to use on this and they are all from Paper Pizzazz.  Once I had those chosen, I could select the ProMarker colors I wanted and get the image colored.  I cut the image and the three layers beneath her with Tonic Studio dies.

     The red ribbon with the white snowflakes was in my Christmas stash and I honestly don't remember where I got it.  I printed and hand cut the sentiment and mounted it on top of the ribbon.  The leaves were cut with a die from Cheery Lynn (my first ever Cheery Lynn die!) and I added loose glitter to the leaves.  The little red dots on the leaves and on the hand-sewn bow were hand punched and added as 'holly berries.'   Everything went onto a kraft card base.

     Challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations

Fussy and Fancy
Incy Wincy
Magnolia-licious
Outlawz Greetings
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Polkadoodles
Winter Wonderland

     Don't forget, there will be one more post today so be sure to check back later.  If you're looking for the post for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, just scroll down one post.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

She is such a doll Connie! What a sweet design with all of your layers and those papers are so pretty and festive! They go perfectly with your Tilda!! Thanks for sharing my friend! HUGS

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Connie, love the papers and sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jimlynn said...

Adorable!!!! I love the design on this and the wonderful mix of papers. Fantastic.
Lynn

Lori Kobular said...

What a cutie! I love the paper with the Santa heads!!

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing project with us in the Polkadoodles Wk 48 Anything Goes Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Leslie, PD GDT
Love To Scrap 2

Wendy Bellino said...

Sooooo cute...I adore plaid at Christmas! I'm so glad you shared this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT