Friday, December 7, 2018

Holiday Chaos - Shopping Humbug!

     I know this is my third post of the day but the Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug ends today and we have to have our projects posted within the next few hours.  I spent the morning sporadically getting this card made, interrupted by many other things that kept cropping up.  Now, in the middle of writing up this blog, I find out that my daughter is on her way over with my grandson and I'll delay one more time in order to visit with them.  :-D  Sorry, but being a Nana always comes first!

     The image I used is the Friday Freebie from Bugaboo Stamps which we are supposed to use along with this BINGO board.

I used the diagonal from bottom left to top right: Plaid/ Die Cut/ Sentiment but I also used a Bugaboo image.  :-D


     I colored with ProMarkers, then die cut the image and the frame with dies from Bo Bunny.  The plaid dp came from a stack by My Favorite Things.  I printed and hand cut the sentiment, inked the edges with red, and adhered it with dimensional dots.  The red bow is one of my hand-sewn, signature bows with a pearl.

     Challenges:
Art Impressions
Cardz TV
Creative Fingers
Pattie's Creations
Penny's Paper Crafty
Take It, Make It
Winter Wonderland

     I've had a ton of fun playing each day this week and I now have an additional 7 cards in my Christmas stash.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

So cute -- looks like most us after shopping all day. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Great card Nanaconnie. Thanks for playing along with us during our Christmas Chaos event. Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely brilliant, love this image and especially the sentiment. I love Christmas shopping just hate the wrapping of presents. LOL.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Angela P. said...

This is super cute...love your choice of plaid and the framed image! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Pia S said...

Fun choice of sentiment and love how you framed Stella. Thanks for joining our Christmas chaos event at Catch the Bug and good luck in the challenge!

Lori Kobular said...

Love the sentiment on your card! I love Christmas shopping from my computer!!

Pattie G said...

This is so cute! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Winter/Christmas” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Carol S. said...

Great fun card and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you will join us again. Happy Christmas, Carol S. DT

Michelle said...

This is so lovely and the colouring is gorgeous - thank you for joining us at Penny's this week and good luck - Michelle x

Majo said...

Fun Card! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge.

Have a lovely Christmas!

Majo - DT ♥

cohenna said...

Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Patties Creations :) Hugs Monika